Hizbullah Official: Govt. Delay May be Part of Saudi Scheme

W460

A senior Hizbullah official suggested Friday that the delay in the government formation process could be “part of a Saudi scheme.”

“The ongoing delay in the government formation process in Lebanon may be part of a Saudi scheme to evade the results of the parliamentary elections and blow up the size and shares of some of their tools in the government,” Sheikh Ali Daamoush, the deputy head of Hizbullah's Executive Council, said.

He noted that such a scheme would be aimed at “advancing their policies against the resistance and its allies in Lebanon.”

“The Lebanese must realize that this scheme is not in Lebanon's interest and that it is an attempt to undermine political stability,” Daamoush warned, adding that it is in everyone's interest to “preserve stability.”

Urging Lebanese to “seek Lebanon's interest and not to be subordinates to foreign forces,” the Hizbullah official called for expediting the Cabinet formation process and warned that “any delay will contribute to aggravating the economic and financial situation which has reached difficult and dangerous levels.”

Thumb roflmfao 13 July 2018, 17:47

I disagree Hajj "insert name here". The delay in government formation is caused by, you guessed it, Frank Stallone.

Thumb illiterate-Southern 13 July 2018, 18:24

Thank you southern for being patriotic and for posting as such.

I wanted to thank you for briefing me on the condition of the saudis and their schemes. I was impressed how swiftly you revealed the saudi accomplices in Lebanon. Your techniques are nothing short of genius.

I am thankful to you for molding me into the person that I have become. I owe you....

Please, never stop posting.
The World is Listening.

Thumb janoubi 13 July 2018, 18:31

"Govt. Delay May be Part of Saudi Scheme"

and also the Thai boys got trapped in the cave as a result of a Saudi Scheme.

Iranian terrorist!

Thumb Southern......... 13 July 2018, 18:57

*read inhabitants

Thumb warrior 14 July 2018, 07:32

rofl

Thumb barrymore 13 July 2018, 18:35

An iranian owned and operated traitor terrorist is talking about being "subordinates to foreign forces"!!!!!

The irony..........

Thumb galaxy 13 July 2018, 18:53

It sure seems like a Saudi scheme to me:)

It is the Saudis who don't want to give the LF the number of ministers they are asking for.
It is the Saudis who are insisting on making Arslan a minister.
It is the Saudis who are insisting on including anti Mustaqbal ministers in the cabinet.

Thumb roflmfao 13 July 2018, 18:55

But patty, Al Mustahbal and the Aounists are allies now remember.. ask Nicolas Sehnaoui and Jebran Bassil. Are the Aounists also Saudis, Cows and Traitors? I mean why not, a few couple of month ago they were being called Zionists by your lot.

Thumb s.o.s 13 July 2018, 20:29

I recognize a graduate from the Dahye School of political science when I see one. You, patatriotic, surely were top of your class; I recognize a genius when I see one.
You’re a role model dude, batatriotic aka habla habla aka tric CR7 Portugal!

Thumb Mystic 13 July 2018, 23:01

Too bad Bahrain does not have the same means to resist as Yemen does.

Thumb whyaskwhy 13 July 2018, 23:34

The old pull start has a beef with KSA? why does he not garf off at KSA openly? Or maybe hes too scared to that and instead leaks his sensitivity to the media instead.