Beirut Mall Fire Erupts again, Spreads to Toy Warehouseإقرأ هذا الخبر بالعربية
The Beirut Mall that was extinguished by Civil Defense teams on Saturday has erupted again.
The fire has spread from the power generator room to the toy warehouse.
Civil Defense teams doused earlier on Saturday a fire that broke out at Beirut Mall in al-Tayyouneh.
The fire, which was caused by electrical wire friction, erupted in three power generators at the mall at 9:00 am.
On Wednesday, firefighters doused a blaze at a shoe factory owned by Michel Daher in Sed al-Boushriyeh.
Daher was taken to St. Joseph hospital in Dora for apparently suffering a heart attack after the fire swept through his factory, Voice of Lebanon radio station (93.3) reported.
A girl identified as Fadia al-Khoury was also hospitalized for smoke inhalation, it said.