Lebanese Prosecutor Demands Death for Killer of UK Woman

إقرأ هذا الخبر بالعربية W460

A Lebanese investigative judge on Thursday demanded the death penalty for a suspected killer of a British woman whose body was found near Beirut two months ago.

Lebanese officials said Judge Hanna Breidi issued an indictment Thursday demanding the maximum penalty for Tarek Houshi, 29, accusing him of raping Rebecca Dykes before strangling her with a rope.

They added that Uber driver Houshi raped and killed Dykes in Beirut then threw her body off a road east of the capital.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity in line with regulations.

Dykes was found dead on Dec. 16 on the side of a road, strangled and reportedly showing signs of sexual assault. Houshi was arrested days later.

Breidi referred Houshi to the criminal court.

Thumb s.o.s 08 February 2018, 19:53

Anyone holding a machine gun outside the LAF deserves the death penalty. On top of that, he's a rapist... he reminds me of the Hizbalot terrorists raping syrian women and children by the dozen every single day just like Da3ish.

There's no arguing, death penalty for every single one of them!

Thumb shab 08 February 2018, 20:02

100%

Thumb Mystic 08 February 2018, 20:10

You forgot the fact that this guy is sunni.

Thumb s.o.s 08 February 2018, 20:24

So? Scumbags can be Sunni just like they can be Christians, Druze or Buddhists. But most of them in Lebanon are from your sect and more precisely members of Hizbalot.

Thumb Mystic 08 February 2018, 20:33

You are a scumbag too, so you should get the death penalty as your cousin here.

Thumb s.o.s 08 February 2018, 20:45

None of my cousins own rifles, not even hunting rifles. We're clean and healthy people... I believe you can't claim the same. We don't shoot birds on Sundays, we go to the movies. We don't go on fake pilgrimages in Syria to protect shrines, we go to New York or Paris to shop till we drop.

Do you see the difference between the Sunni and the Shia?

Thumb Mystic 08 February 2018, 20:53

No respect or sympathy for you.

Thumb galaxy 08 February 2018, 21:18

he is a shia heretic just like you mystic.

Thumb s.o.s 08 February 2018, 21:47

Mystick, Palestine is not ours to sell or to protect, I couldn't care less about it or Syria, or Saudi Arabia. What I care about is what happens in Lebanon. I discovered very recently that Shia protected by Hizbalot invaded my land in Aramoun. They don't to leave and they threatened to kill me. This is what the Shia are today, they are the worst of mankind.frankly I see no difference between what the Zionists do, which is stealing and killing people in total impunity and what the Shia do. Maybe you people hate them so much because you feel threatened by them because theyre your direct competition. Wr all know that 80% of the SLA's manpower was Shia just like most of today's spies working for Israel are Shia. You gota be proud of your people!

Missing fhaffar 09 February 2018, 11:35

What difference does this make ?? I fail to see how the Lebanese will become proper humans when they bring the religion of a person into any discussion, Yes, he May be a Muslim, but he is a killer and should go to HELL !!! Grown up all you who discuss religion on this platform !!!

Thumb i.report 08 February 2018, 20:24

Quelle racaille!!! Il mérite le pire des châtiments, la peine capitale car son crime est des plus odieux qu’il puisse être. Repose en paix Bekkie Dykes

Thumb Maxx 08 February 2018, 22:02

I oppose the death penalty, whoever it's aimed at. I believe this scumbag should be thrown in Roumieh where he can be raped and strangled many times a day, every day for the rest of his miserable earthly existence.

Thumb whyaskwhy 09 February 2018, 16:53

"So you are a westernized sunni Saudi loving McDonalds worshipper that sells Palestine to go shop in New York."

A prime example of a brainwashed teen retorting to Palestine as if its Lebanon's live or die resolution. If Kizballah truly wanted to free Palestine why dont they just do it? instead they retort to slogans and threats by the bearded goat. But I digress after all ignorance for them is bliss as we can see from the writings of their youth.