March 14 Slams Mansour: His Statements Threat Lebanese Interests, Serve Assad's Regime

إقرأ هذا الخبر بالعربية W460

The March 14 General Secretariat slammed on Wednesday Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour's statement that called for withdrawing the suspension of Syria's membership from the Arab League, warning that “the positions of the Syrian chargé d'affaires in Lebanon are a real threat to Lebanon”.

“His statements given under the title of the foreign ministry are a real threat to Lebanese people and their interests, especially in the light of the countries of Gulf Cooperation Council's reactions,” March 14 remarked in a released statement.

It urged: “We call on concerned authorities to take all necessary measures and lift the political cover-up under which Mansour works to serve the interests of (Syrian President Bashar) Assad's regime”.

Mansour had called earlier on Wednesday during a meeting of Arab foreign ministers to “return the Syrian government its seat at the Arab League after Arab states failed to resolve the Syrian crisis”.

Qatar's Foreign Minister, Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani, snapped back at him, saying “Bashar (Assad) is responsible for the bloodshed in Syria.”

Prime Minister Najib Miqati responded to Mansour in a released statement, confirming that “the cabinet is still abiding by the disassociation policy”.

Comments 4
Thumb geha 06 March 2013, 16:44

I am fed up by shia extremist stating wrong statistics:
according to the previous elections:
- Christians were at 37%, which leaves 63% to muslims.
- 63% are divided between: sunnis, shia, druze and alawaites.
- furthermore, the numbers of the sunnis were 50 to 60K abve those of shia.
these numbers can be checked easily, so go play in iran, as you do not represent more than 30% at best, if ever.
you are the ones who should leave us alone.

Thumb geha 06 March 2013, 16:45

this Syrian foreign sinister should be hung as a traitor.

Thumb andre.jabbour 06 March 2013, 17:31

Thank you M14 for defending EVERY lebanese's interests.

Missing peace 06 March 2013, 22:35

they did nothing because M8 prevented them from doing so, walaw already forgotten?
but we all know that aounists suffer from alzheimer since their leader came back from his french holidays....